I was asked by a number of my window cleaning customers if I also did Handyman work? They would say, I do such a Great job and should offer that service too. So I listened to them!!
I am not a state licensed general contractor, so I will not accept large jobs costing more than $499.99 in time and materials.
However, I will take on all small jobs which I feel that I am experienced and qualified to do.
1. Painting I will do Interior touch up painting and single room painting along with minor exterior painting jobs.
2. PlumbingI am skilled in most plumbing situations and can repair leaking faucets, toilets and valves. I can clear most clogged drains not requiring a rotor service. You need a water line to your refrigerator? I can do that..Change out a water heater? That I can also do.
3. Electrical I can handle most all your minor electrical repairs and installations
that do not require a permit. I can Install ceiling fans and light fixtures, change out plugs,switches,light bulbs and fuses along with minor re-wiring.
4. Garage door repairI have 30 years experience in the trucking industry dealing with and repairing roll up doors in dry van trailers.
Most garage doors use the same parts and are quite similar in design. I can also install garage door openers.
5. Honey do lists If you have a lot of small little fix it jobs to do, make me a list and we can cross them off the list in no time. Change out your furnace filter, smoke detector batteries, organize the garage, fence repairs,some appliance repair,dryer vent clean out, need help on moving day? You name it, no job is too small.......... JUST ASK!!